Favorite Quotes

  • ***********************************************
  • "I'm so busy.... I don't know if I found a rope... or lost my donkey! - Unknown"
  • ***************************************************

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Ask a stupid question........


Carlie’s 5th birthday is just 10 days away. It’s hard for me to believe.

Last year, I took her shortly after her birthday for her 4 year check up. Our doctor is an older lady. That day she had a young male intern with her. She was asking Carlie developmental questions “What letter is that?” “A” “What letter is that? “Little z”. After asking her several letters which she got correct, the doctor says “Carlie, can you count to 10?”

Carlie looks at her with her best duh expression and says “Well, YEAH, I’m very INTELLIGENT!!” The young intern nearly busted a gut laughing. Then he said “Dr. W, does that answer your question?”

No comments:

Subscribe to the Pooligans Blog

Your email address:


Powered by FeedBlitz